Caged Caged

in reply to the last review

someone did make a movie of it, http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/170294

MonkeyClock responds:

Ho ho. I'm assuming he means a full length film with the same concept.

Wereneffy Wereneffy

Well done

Good job Metal and Nef, too bad you couldnt get it in in time for the competition, tis a shame.

and why dont people know dwarfi...

and why did one reviewer call you steel ball clock...

-DeathClock

Clock Bond Preview Clock Bond Preview

secksay

that was good stuff grenade, i cant wait to see the full length, and i just noticed you put me in, ^__^

-DeathClock

StatiK responds:

Actually, there's sorta a long story behind that. I made a thread on .net seeing who wanted to be in another movie, which gradually transformed into a Bond movie. I'm actually remaking the whole thing, so the preview's sorta irrelevant.

I just came up with the plot and cast today, and honestly, I sorta forgot about you. BUT. I wouldn't do that to ya. I'll find a fairly major role for you. PM me and we can work something out.

"Jesus Christ" promo "Jesus Christ" promo

Im no genious but...

dont you think it might be better to love the message no the messenger?

Dreamscaper responds:

I actually try not to be a genius, but from what I think you're telling me, love the message not Christ, in this case, the one who's the messenger. If that is what you are saying, then absolutely not. Because the message is useless without the messenger. The message wouldn't be communicated if there was no messenger. I love J.C. unconditionally because He has given me a wonderful message, and that is eternal life with Him. If you think that I’m trying to communicate a message through this piece, you are absolutely wrong. It’s just a motion graphics piece, which is a fictitious promotional teaser for a musical. I just wanted to pay tribute to the one who has called me His child with this piece, nothing more. I’m not out to convert anyone because I’m not even Christian. I haven’t been able to live up to that standard just yet. Hopefully, I can say that I am one day.

Goodbye from DarkMatter Goodbye from DarkMatter

Hey Darkmatter

"That was a really well done movie, but we still love you over at the CC, we hope youll come back soon, please?"

-Death

DarkMatterClock responds:

sorry to say...you dont all feel that way..thanks for the support though...bye

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Just Amazing

i remember when i first watched redeemer way back when, it was really the movie that made me think flash was actually useful, and this one is just as great.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Nice

Really reminds me of Colledge Unniversity, sort of a combination of that and Tommarows Nobodys, with the addition of some Ska, which is never a bad thing.

LXG in 15 Minutes LXG in 15 Minutes

Oh man was that ever great

That was comic genious, just great, im even gonna email you the picture i made after seeing that movie

A Clock Is Born A Clock Is Born

One of my favorite movies on newgrounds, good job.

dying to finish dying to finish

That was great

really smooth, i like that, the sound was incredibly well done, especially the voices, and i couldnt help but burst out an aloud chuckle when the Red one fell on the spike.